|Republic of Daǔlska|
Motto: "Proud to be a real person"
Anthem: "Hold on Be Strong"
and largest city
|Official languages||Daǔlskish (Daūl)|
|Recognised regional languages||Polish, Belorussian, English & Russian.|
|Government||Unitary presidential republic|
• Prime Minister
|Maria Haukaas Storeng|
|Drives on the||left|
The National State TV and Radio Company of the Republic of Daǔlska (DTRC) is the state television and radio broadcasting service in Daǔlska.
On 1 January 2012 it was admitted as a full active member of the Internatia Broadcasting Union under the name Daǔlskish Television and Radio Company (DATV).
DATV operates six television channels, of which five are distributed nationally and one is distributed internationally.
- DATV – News, current affairs, and general interest programming
- DA 1 – Entertainment and sports programming
- DA 2 – Cultural programming, mostly broadcasts in Belarusian language
- DNC – Regional news, entertainment and cultural programming. Broadcasts separately for regions
- DSTV – Sports channel
- DMC – International channel catering to viewers outside of Daǔlska
Daǔlteleradio operates two national radio services and three regional FM services.
- First Channel The largest nationwide radio channel in Daǔlska
- Radio Station "Daǔlska" – National and international service with programming in seven languages (Belarusian, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, and Spanish)
- Channel "Culture" – Regional FM service, cultural and musical programming.
- Radio "Capitol" – Regional FM service, local programming.
- Supoĺnasć-FM – Regional FM service, youth-oriented music station.