Location of Hanzyuki in Internatia
|Official languages||Spanish & Portuguese|
|Ethnic groups||84% Hanzyukan; 16% Dinokratyn|
|38,039 km2 (14,687 sq mi)|
|HDI (2013)|| 0.658|
|Drives on the||right|
Hanzyuki have 4 regions. The regions are:
- Nek Ménage, the capital. Is bordered by Bubblique.
- Zula, the biggest region. Is bordered by Tikata and Bubblique.
- Madevra, the southern region. Only spanish is recognized in this region. Is bordered by Luzze.
- Jeba, the little region. Only dinokratyns lives in this region. Is bordered by Luzze and Tonallán.
Hanzyuki has also two outside territories. One is called Kvuldøerne and is a tiny island. The other is Czegakiary. Both territories were a gift from other countries (Kvuldøerne from Lettuce and Czegakiary from Bubblique).
Hanzyuki is situated in the eastern Internatia with four neighbours: Tikata, Tonallán, Luzze and Bubblique. The country is a landlocked country.
Hanzyuki is a cold country. The highest temperatury in Hanzyuki was 2°C, in a summer day.
The country have 2 official languages. The languages are:
- Portuguese, spoken by 68% (most important language in the country)
- Spanish, spoken by 32% of population (Northern people)
In Hanzyuki, 84% of the population are Chrsitian, 10% are Jewish and 6% are Muslim.
The only Television state channel present in Hanzyuki is "Televisión da Hanzyuki" (TVH). The television state channel broadcast news, music, sports & politics treads during all the 24 hours. The television state channel are also a member of IBU and participates in Internatia Song Contest since the 12th edition. The country is also represented by TVH in Internatia Second Chance Contest since the 3rd edition and in Junior Internatia Song Contest since the 1st edition.
- Hanzyuki in the Internatia Song Contest
- Internatia Song Contest 12
- Hanzyuki in the Internatia Second Chance Contest
- Internatia Second Chance Contest 3
- Hanzyuki in the Junior Internatia Song Contest
- Junior Internatia Song Contest 1
- Hanzyuki in the Internatia Song Contest -1
- Internatia Song Contest -1 1
- Hanzyuki in the Outernatia Song Contest
- Outernatia Song Contest 11