|Republic of Daǔlska|
Motto: "Proud to be a real person"
Anthem: "Hold on Be Strong"
and largest city
|Official languages||Daǔlskish (Daūl)|
|Recognised regional languages||Polish, Belorussian, English & Russian.|
|Government||Unitary presidential republic|
• Prime Minister
|Maria Haukaas Storeng|
|Drives on the||left|
DTRC[edit | edit source]
The National State TV and Radio Company of the Republic of Daǔlska (DTRC) is the state television and radio broadcasting service in Daǔlska.
On 1 January 2012 it was admitted as a full active member of the Internatia Broadcasting Union under the name Daǔlskish Television and Radio Company (DATV).
Television[edit | edit source]
DATV operates six television channels, of which five are distributed nationally and one is distributed internationally.
- DATV – News, current affairs, and general interest programming
- DA 1 – Entertainment and sports programming
- DA 2 – Cultural programming, mostly broadcasts in Belarusian language
- DNC – Regional news, entertainment and cultural programming. Broadcasts separately for regions
- DSTV – Sports channel
- DMC – International channel catering to viewers outside of Daǔlska
Radio[edit | edit source]
Daǔlteleradio operates two national radio services and three regional FM services.
- First Channel The largest nationwide radio channel in Daǔlska
- Radio Station "Daǔlska" – National and international service with programming in seven languages (Belarusian, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, and Spanish)
- Channel "Culture" – Regional FM service, cultural and musical programming.
- Radio "Capitol" – Regional FM service, local programming.
- Supoĺnasć-FM – Regional FM service, youth-oriented music station.